forum bande dessiné Index du Forum
forum bande dessiné Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Disk space on our main DC... suggestions needed

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum bande dessiné Index du Forum -> espace bande dessiné -> espace DC
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bonowilu
apprenti
apprenti

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 07:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Disk space on our main DC... suggestions needed Répondre en citant

HI,

About a 1 1/2 years ago I came into a job managing an win2k domain. I did not set up the DC I'm refering to, but the person who did, IMO, did a poor job allocating disk space. As you can see from the image below there are a large amount of partitions for what reasons I have no clue since the disk are on a Raid 5 array it has to be for organizational purposes. The server is a Dell Poweredge 2400.
Anyway, as you can see the C: drive is under 1 gig free. I've cleared all the files I can from the C: drive and moved them including the page file. I don't know what to do, I know little to nothing about raid arrays, so a disk upgrade is going to expensive, not to mention the drives that are in there now are 10,000 RPM SCSI drives. Also a disk upgrade would be near impossible considering this server is critical to the business. I can't resize the partition either as you can see because it's viewed as a separate container. 
Currently the server is running fine and I haven't recieved any errors or warnings, but in a matter of 3 or 4 months I've went from 1 gig to the current amount of free space. 

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=734547
Bitcoin Payment Advertising

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 07:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum bande dessiné Index du Forum -> espace bande dessiné -> espace DC Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Index | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation